Cabin Rental Policies
This document provides the terms and conditions of your rental agreement. Please read it carefully so you may understand our rules, policies, and general information.
You will be responsible for leaving the cabin in good condition. Please remember this is a privately owned cabin so we ask you respect the cabin like it is your own.
- A deposit of $200.00 will be required for all bookings. All payments will be requested in full 14 days prior to your stay. A damage deposit of $200.00 will be held the day of your arrival and credited back no later than 7 days after your stay if, by the owner’s discretion there are no such reasons to retain some or all of the deposit.
Please reach out to us before canceling your reservation as we will be happy to work with you on moving your dates, if possible. If you cancel within 60 days of your reservation you will receive 100% refund of what has been paid. If it is between 30-60 days, you will receive 50% of what has been paid. If you cancel within 30 days of your reservation, there will not be any refund.
- Kiki’s Kabin requires any guests booking the reservation to be 25 years or older Upon Check-in, we reserve the right to refuse service if there are any discrepancies in age of renter. There are a few exceptions to this policy, please contact us if you do not meet our age requirement.
Minimum Stay Requirements*Vary by Season*
- A 3-night minimum stay is required. We will take inquiries via email if you would like to request a shorter stay, but they are not guaranteed.
- The rates listed on our site are subject to change.
Check In/Out Times:
- Check in will be any time after 4:00 P.M. Check out will be 11:00 A.M. Requests for early check in or late checkout may be made via email 14 days prior to your stay. No requests are guaranteed.
Check in Procedures:
- Driving directions and keypad code will be emailed the day of your reservation. Please read the manual upon check-in before contacting us. Let us know if there are any damaged/missing items upon your arrival.
Check out Procedures:
- Removal of all trash and food is required. Leave bedding on the beds. All dishes must be cleaned or in the dishwasher with it cleaning prior to your departure. Please turn off all lights and lock the doors. The hot tub will remain on a timer during your stay so please do not adjust anything except the temperature and jets. Make sure the fireplace is turned off and the firepit is out.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Wi-Fi and dish TV are available. Please do not use Netflix as it drains the Wi-Fi, Dish TV is available. Any outage or lack of content does not constitute for a refund of any kind. These are both provided as a convenience to our guests.
- This is a nonsmoking cabin. Any smell or evidence of smoking in the cabin will result in the deposit being held.
- Quiet hours will be from 11:00PM-7:00AM. Disturbing quiet hours and having disruptive parties are not permitted.
- Damaged or missing items will result in retaining some or all of the deposit collected at the time of booking. We take inventory prior to and upon departure of your stay.
Maintenance Repairs/Service Calls:
- We cannot guarantee against problems occurring at the cabin during your stay. We work diligently to make sure everything is working and running prior to your stay but things happen. Please call our contact number if any problems may arise during your stay. We will make every effort to fix the issue but cannot guarantee the fix to be resolved during your stay. Please call for non-emergency issues during the times of 8AM-4PM Monday-Friday. If this is an emergency, please call anytime.
ATV Riding/RV parking & Tent camping
- None of these are permitted on the cabin property.
- We have taken the time to provide our guests with 2 rolls of paper towels, toilet paper, and soap for each bathroom. Please be aware if your stay will require more than the provided items, we have given you store recommendations in the welcome packet.
- It is expressly understood that the owners are not responsible for any damage or injury to any guest or guest’s property. We have worked hard to ensure safety of all guests and their property, but it is not guaranteed.